Monday, October 24, 2005

my prayer

"let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning, for i am trusting you. show me where to walk, for i have come to you in prayer...teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious spirit lead me forward on a firm footing." psalm 143: 8 & 10

"show me the path where i should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. all day long i put my hope in you." psalm: 25: 4-5

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful..

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i was talking about school and uh.. other things. "those we don't speak of" ; )

9:23 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey! Do you know where you are going yet? I'm getting excited just waiting to hear. I love you!

~Stella

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home