Monday, October 10, 2005

heureusement...

...i passed my french history exam.

i always think i do worse than i really end up doing on all of my exams. in reality, its my way of not being dissappointed, but rather glad that i didn't do too bad. well this exam was different. a brief intro:

as this is my last semester at uab, i needed two random courses and two more french courses. so i am in french composition (not too bad) and l'histoire de france (bad!) i don't need a french class at such a high level, but it was my only option if i wanted to graduate in december. i actually like some of the class, its just super duper crazy hard. this would be a hard class if it were in english, but no its in french. ...our first exam. i didn't even answer a good portion of the questions. nothing. blank. i haven't quite learned how to bs in french yet. left the exam scared. wondering if it would keep me from graduating. ....the suspense lasted until this evening.

a comment at the top of my exam: "dommage que tu aies raté..." (it's a shame that you failed...")
oh my i failed??? okay, i really didn't think i would actually fail. i just wanted to make myself think that i failed, so that when i passed i could be content. oh goodness...

somehow, literally i don't understand, i passed. with a B. weird. doesn't make sense. je ne comprends pas! no complaints though. craziness. oh about the its a shame part...i didn't read the whole comment. it was referring to the fact that i failed the section which i left blank.

only two months of college education left. will i ever learn to not freak about about school? no. and i don't know why.

tomorrow i have a mid-term in my Eastern European Politics class. i also have to turn in my topic for a paper/presentation on developments in Eastern Europe since 1989. brainstorm with me: any narrowed down ideas????? gotta know by 1730 tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home