Friday, October 21, 2005

ICA

my father chose my name: Jessica Leigh Busko.
i like my name. i don't like being called Jess. only two people are allowed to do so: my dad and my aunt. that's it, no exceptions. if you don't feel like pronouncing the ICA, then pick something else...just not jess!

previous or present names that i don't mind answering to:
jessica
miss tetka
busko
bassé
jb

you can make up something for all i care. not jess though!
thanks for understanding.

i emptied the peanut butter and the jelly jar at the same time this week
quite amazed
i over slept by two hours and 45 minutes on wednesday
haircut today
free manicure and pedicure tomorrow
my body aches all over
i over do it
by day i work with ...
by night i go to school
on weekends i study and babysit
i miss traveling
traveling more in the next few months
ready for cooler weather
i want a camera
i'm not broke, but i say i am
i'm making sweet tea for the first time in a long time
time is flying
there is so much bird poo on my car, it looks like it has been egged
i love laughing
i love randomness
i probably love you

1 Comments:

Blogger Stella said...

I love the way you post Jessica. I'll be praying for you as you pick/find out where you'll be going for two years! Much love to you from me, and God bless.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home