Monday, August 01, 2005

almost swallowed

so thankful that i wasn't swallowed by a whale like jonah.

Yalla baax na!

"the Lord, the Creator and Holy One of Israel says: "Do you question what I do? Do you give me orders about the work of my hands? I am the one who made the earth and created the people to live on it. With my hands I stretched out the heavens. All the millions of stars are at my command."
Isaiah 45: 11-12

yet it is true...

"truly, O God of Israel, our Savior, you work in strange and mysterious ways."
Isaiah 45: 15

however...

"I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice--the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask?"
Romans 12: 1

rejoice with me...

"come, everyone, and clap your hands for joy! shout to God with joyful praise! for the Lord Most High is awesome. He is the great King of all the earth."
Psalm 47: 1-2

now that i am free from the hungry whales, i am floating peacefully. i wave as the whales are swimming by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home