Monday, July 18, 2005

random, yet important info

so maybe this info is only important to myself. nonetheless.

yesterday in worship, this lady i have been wanting to be introduced to, sat beside me.

today my mom found out that she has to have cataract surgery.

i am waiting on a book to get delivered from France.

i found out one of my high school friend's mother passed away last month. just found out. i feel like a slacker for not going to the visitation or doing anything. i guess i need to have some contact or more reliable contact with folks from d'ville.

i love ice cream!

i am super excited about graduating in december! THEREFORE, do not ask me what exactly i will be doing. do not give me advice, unless you have a vision from God for me.

i switched to a darker coffee and it is oh so much better.

i take baths all the time now (in addition to regular showers) & fill the tub all the way up b/c i don't pay for my water! so much fun & so relaxing. i shouldn't pamper myself so much, others don't have so much water or any water or money or much of anything.

i also have another source of free water in my apartment. this nice leak that comes through my window when it rains. and is it just me, or has it rained all summer?

i found the solution to ridiculous work: LAUGH!!! laughing makes all the difference in the world.

i can't wait for kay to get back from the philippines.

faculty at school drive me bonkers b/c they assume that students are available at anytime of the day to meet with them. hello, i have a job too.

i have an addiction. it's looking for plane tickets to anywhere. i don't have any money to buy any of the tickets. it's just like i think one day there will be this super duper cheap ticket to anywhere and then i would be able to buy it. maybe i'll get lucky one day.

one day soon i do have to actually pay for a ticket. that speeding ticket i got awhile back.

life is good. adventurous. hilarious. just laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Jessica!
I forgot your email address. Email me at sarahwilcox413@bellsouth.net so we can get together. Just want to let you know that I am reading your blog....I should probably start writing on mine! Email me...I wanna hang out!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home