Thursday, June 17, 2004

some verses

"i have set the Lord before me. because he is always at my right hand, i will not be shaken." psalm 16:8

"am i only a God nearby," declares the Lord, "and not a God faraway?" jeremiah 23:23

"let the prophet who has a dream tell his dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. for what has straw to do with grainĀ§" declares the Lord. "is not my word like fire" declares the Lord "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?" jeremiah 23:28-29

"therefore since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." hebrews 12:28-29

"for great is the Lord and most worthy of praise, he is to be feared above all gods. for all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens." psalm 96:4-5

"i, even i, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. i have revealed and saved and proclaimed-i, and not some foreign God among you. you are my witnesses, declares the Lord, that even I am God. yes and from the ancient of days i am he. no one can deliver out of my hand. when i act, who can reverse it?" isaiah 43:11-13

"then peter began to speak:'i now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right.'" acts 10:34-35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home