Wednesday, December 26, 2007

with the fam in louisville

i'm back on this side of the atlantic, spending time with my family in louisville. i'm having fun seeing them, eating my dad's cooking, wearing blue jeans, driving without being paranoid about flats and thorns (maybe i am still paranoid!), just relaxing, and the list goes on and on. all the same, i am missing my friends in niger and find myself daydreaming often. i still cannot believe i'm here and not there. but i am.
















me and mom walking my dog buster. they say he is my dog, but he has never lived with me. i only convinced them to get buster several years ago.

on a sad note, our other dog, bear, is close to the end of his life and it is just a sad, sad situation.
















playing some football in the backyard with mom & nick
















nick, buster, & i posing in a pic for mom and dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home