Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The end...

On our way back to Athens, we stopped by ancient Corinth. There we were able to explore the ruins of the ancient city.











One view of the ancient city.
(my pics of corinth won't upload for some annoying reason)















The last stop on our Greek journey was the Corinth canal. Little boats guide larger boats through the canal. Today the canal is used seldom because most of the ships are too large.

Flying back to Niger was an adventure in and of itself. I had a long layover in Paris which allowed me the opportunity to finally see some of the city. I took the train around to a couple of different places.







































































From Paris I flew to Casablanca, where I had a 24 hour layover. I was excited about my opportunity to see Casa, but after causing big mess with customs and police officers at the airport, I decided otherwise. Therefore I remained in the hotel for the duration of my time in Casa and this is all I saw:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home