Monday, May 23, 2005

changes

boy has the last month been crazy for me. I have def been praying for wisdom and understanding from God. and of course he has provided. my patience is well...you know how that goes.

so the short story:
spring semester ended
moved out of my apartment
quit my job (big ordeal)
moved in with my parents for two weeks
had no job for 3 weeks
went to NJ
moved into a new apartment
found a new job
school starts next week
new job starts next week
a secret one involving the whole fam...(later)

and i am sure i am leaving out some things

however, thru all of the recent changes, may has been a great month. i have def gotten plenty of rest and relaxation. spent lots of time with my fam. went to NJ: FUN. saw my aunt who i haven't seen in a year or so. really it has been great. i just hate to know that the month is almost over and more changes are coming, seeing as how school and my new job start next week.

one big thing: this is my first summer in alabama since i was in high school. kind of exciting, yet sort of depressing. it hit me hard this morning. this time the last three summers i have been packing to go somewhere...myrtle beach or senegal. this summer i will be dividing my time between birmingham and lake martin. that's right, i plan on spending some quality time with my parents on the lake throughout the weekends of the summer. i def have missed the lake. nonetheless, i am already greatly missing the fact that i am not going anywhere. just weird. seems almost unnatural. we'll just have to see what God has in store for me this summer in Alabama!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home